Welcome to RADAR-base Community!
While you are getting started!
The RADAR-base architecture consists of multiple components and methods to ingest and access data. It is important to understand the concepts and components behind the RADAR-base architecture. Especially, if you are interested in setting an instance of RADAR-base on your server or willing to contribute to the platform development. Some recommended documents to read before getting started:
- Concepts and Components of RADAR-base platform.
- Concepts in Management Portal
- Introduction to passive and active data collection in RADAR-base.
- Introduction to Kafka connectors and Kafka connect API
- Introduction to Apache Avro
RADAR-base platform apart from the data ingesting apps are distributed as docker containers and integrated and orchestrated using Docker-compose. A basic working knowledge of docker containers and docker-compose are required to understand the deployment process for the platform.
Now Let’s Get Started!
Please read the How to install RADAR-base using RADAR-Docker, which provides you with the step-by-step instructions to get started easily.